I am very happy to annonce you that I have finally published Market Watcher, a Metatrader 4 indicator that I’ve made and been using several years on different brokers. This indicator allows you to see in few seconds the most important characteristics of each pairs (FOREX, CFD, Index or Crypto) of a Metatrader 4 broker, such:
– Spread ( How much you lose when you open an order )
– Ticks to Zero ( How much ticks for the spread )
– Tick Value ( The value of each tick/pips )
– ATR ( Average True Range, to determine the volatility )
– Lot Min-Max ( The minimum and maximum lots allowed to trade on the pair )
This is a good way to know easily and very fast if a broker is interesting, whatever if you are using a demo or real account on your broker.
You can see additionally the order, in GREEN the best values and the others in RED.
On the right side, there is a calculated list of the best pairs that you should trade.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question how to use it.